Goals are fun.
By December 31, 2014, I hope to….
1. Get straight A’s this semester. I’m in two classes, hopefully I can manage that.
2. Make beautiful and delicious macarons.
3. Watch at least half of the TV shows/movies that I say I’m going to watch but never do.
4. Read at least 3 new books.
5. Travel outside the country.
7. Beat my disorder.
8. Give an honest college effort to doing yoga.
9. And if that fails, find another method of exercise that I don’t despise but convince myself I love. (ie. the gym)
10. Go to Richmond, Nashville, and NYC.
11. Have a fun, memorable (or not so memorable…) girls night.
12. Learn more Korean.
13. Be D’s support system.
14. Get a puppy. (….a girl can dream)
14 for ‘14. Get it.